This is a high level view of our product road-map. Don’t like the order or want to see something else here? Contact us at email@example.com.
All of our upcoming work flows through the following five stages: Backlog Analysis Planned Work In Progress Released.
Work in progress
The following features are in progress, and will be released soon..
Webhook secrets management for passwords and API tokens (July 2019)
We are extending the webhook management screens to better support using secrets.
Viewing interaction level verification results (Aug 2019)
Currently, when a provider verification result is published, the result is displayed in a manner that shows whether it passed or failed. Some of the Pact frameworks can also send more detail information about a failure. It would be useful to be able to easily view this.
Federated authentication via SAML (July 2019)
We're extending the means of authenticating with Pactflow to include federated authentication with SAML providers. This will be available to business tier plans.
Authentication using Google (July 2019)
We will be adding Google authentication to all team plans.
Work will start on the following features soon.
- User self-service (add/remove users)
- Expanded support for API token management
- Support for provider driven contract testing
The following features are being analysed to work out the best way to implement them.
- Support for other forms of contracts (Open API specification/Swagger, Spring Cloud Contracts)
The following features have been released:
- Authentication using Github (April 2019)
- Authentication using API tokens (April 2019)
- New user interface (April 2019)
- Webhook management and testing UI (July 2019)